Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? Empty
PostSubject: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:58 pm

I idly walked through the park of our beloved city, kicking a can on one of the paths. Just the other day I was kidnapped some guy... He had the same powers we at the school do, but as a third year, I'd never seen him around... "Tell me what you know about what the Magical Elementalists Academy plans to do about the White Oracle" But... he said something about... White Oracle. So... just what is this White Oracle, anyways? I stared up in to the sky, taking a break from my pastime of kicking garbage. That aside... I still need to find out who was responsible for my parents' murder...
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

"Troubled?" Peur says casually walking over " I've been known to look into things like that...for a price." He smirks " I never fail, ask around if you don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:13 pm

"And just who are you?" I said not looking back at him. "I've been known to react poorly to being pissed off. Ask around if you don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh, I don't need to." He says with a kind smile but a greedy glimmer in his eye "I go by the name of Peur, if you must know."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 pm

"Fine then, Peur. What do you want from me?" Finally I turned around to see the man, and continued talking. "I may not look busy, but I don't exactly have a lot of time here."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 pm

"Money usually serves as the primary form of currency in the area, followed closely by barter." He says dryly " what did you think I wanted, your first-born?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 am

"You know, you talk a lot for a guy who's had his fair share of hell." My own eyes becoming cold and unforgiving I stared back at him. "I've heard a little about you, come to think of it. You may not tell anyone your story, but that look in your eyes tells me you've got some weird kind of history. I don't like to pry in to other people's lives much, but I got that much just from turnin' around." Without waiting for any kind of response, I looked him over again, then continued. "I'll admit though, you hide yourself quite well. Er... either that or your just plain crazy. Alright, so I do need some help, but what makes you think that I need to hire you when I'm perfectly capable of doing things myself?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Female Posts : 159

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Ice, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 am

Kiara sighed as she was leaned back against the bench. "Just another boring day," she muttered. She had come to the park to think about her master plan (see: Look! It's all red and sticky!). "I hope this doesn't backfires," she thought, "But Jet seemed agreeing enough but what if he betrays me? Ugh, I told him I track him down though." She decided to view the beautiful park to cheer her up. Instead, she saw two males who looked kind of tense. It didn't help that they were awfully tall. She sighed and decided to just relax.

(I hope you don't mind...I tend to reply to random stuff when I get bored)
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:41 am

OOC: No it's cool. I was looking for a way for Ace to adopt a crush on Kiara anyways. That being said, I'm hoping to keep the two from finding out each other's alliance for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 am

Peur grins now that he has his attention "because why would you spend your....valuable time on something like this, when you could be doing other things?
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 pm

(Oh, okay then)

As Kiara thought about height, her mind waundered to her own height. "How tall am I? 5 feet 5 1/2 inches? Wow and I thought I was tall..." she thought dejectedly. Then she saw one of the tall guys give an evil eye to the other. She decided to finally do something. She went up to them and frowned at them. "What are you doing looking so mean on a nice day?" she asked, "It's the perfect weather."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:11 pm

I acknowledged the voice next to me, but continued speaking to Peur. "Listen, 'Pure.' I don't exactly have a lot of money, and I'll admit that I don't exactly like you very much. So unless you have something else to say, I'll ask you to leave me back to my stroll through the park. I've even attracted the attention of a lovely lady, so I'd like to return to my day of leisure before it's up."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Kiara looked at Ace in surprise. Nobody called her "lovely" before; they only called her crazy. Either way, she liked the compliment and beamed with pleasure. She looked at Peur and her eyes widened slightly. "I feel like I know him..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 am

Peur looks confused at her comment [im not mean!] he sighs dramatically "I thought we were friends..."he notices the recognition in her eyes and quickly grows nervous "well. I had better go if you don't have anything to pay with.....soooo bye!" He says walking away briskly.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:27 am

My eyes widened back to their normal size and I calmed down a bit. "Something doesn't quite seem right about him." I turned to the girl next to me and took her hand. "Name's Ace Toromaki, pleasure to meet you." Gently, I kissed her hand took a small bow. Hey, my name may not have meant much anymore, but it's how my parents raised me.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Kiara raised her eyebrows. "Wow," Kiara muttered. She wasn't used to this much respect. Fear, yeah, but respect? Never.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 pm

"Something wrong?" I looked her over, deciding a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm

"Oh nothing," she replied, snapping back to reality. She paused and looked at Peur as he walked away. "Who's he?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 pm

"Can't say for sure." I said. "Sounds like a mercenary for personal espionage."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 4:47 pm

"Fancy wording," Kiara said, "I saw you give an evil eye to him earlier. Did he bother you that much?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 pm

"He was hiding something... but I couldn't read him like most people."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh..." Kiara said. She looked ahead with a thoughtful look on her face. Suddenly she asked, "You were thinking about something before he came didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

"Hmm? Oh yeah." I looked off in to the distance. "But that's not information that I can disclose to just a random citizen. No matter how charming she is." A slight laugh escaped me and I returned my gaze to her.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

"Oh it's okay. I get it." Kiara assured him. "You know," she continued, "You're the most gentlemanly person I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm

"Well, if you don't recognize the name, I come from a pretty wealthy family." For a moment my tone died down a bit. "Though, my family name is worth close to nothing now..." It picked up again quickly and I shook my head. "No matter that though, I don't have much time to spend here, but I suppose it's enough time to have some fun. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next