Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Female Posts : 159

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Ice, Water, Earth

Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Kiara frowned. "That's horrible!" she protested. Then she sighed and thought sadly, "But I guess we are both on the same boat. The boat of bad luck." She smiled at Ace encouragingly and suggested, "How about the playground? It might seem childish but it's the only thing here that's playable."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 pm

I laughed a little bit at the thought, then nodded my head. "Sure that sounds fine."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 am

She skipped to the playground and sat on the swings. She slightly increased the wind speed and soon she was nearly flying up in the air. "Yay!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:25 pm

I ran after the excited girl, but was tossed back on to the ground, as a response to her flying forward. It was all I could do to avoid a foot to the face. interesting...
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Kiara's eyes widened. "Ace! Are you okay?! Did I hit you?!" she asked in a panicked tone.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:03 pm

"No I'm alright." I chuckled. "Just spooked me is all."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Kiara mentally face-palm herself. "I have to remember to control my elements," she scolded herself. She shook her her head and smiled sheepishly at Ace. "Sorry about that! I got carried away," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:43 am

"Hah, it's all good. You must have some pretty strong legs there." I joked, then got up.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:53 am

Kiara grinned. "Thanks," she said as she got up.She pointed to the swings and looked at Ace. "You wanna try?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 am

"I was fine with just watching, but sure." I walked over and got on a swing.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Kiara made the wind speed increase for him as well and soon he'll be flying. "It's a windy day isn't it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:16 pm

"Ah!" I shouted in surprise. "You got that right!"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Kiara laughed and returned to her swing. She was about to start swinging again until a little bird flew on her shoulder. "Bree!" she exclaimed excitedly as the hummingbird chirped her greetings.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:09 pm

"Hmm?" I looked over at her, too distracted to realize that I had fallen out of my swing on the way back down. "Is that a hummingbird?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:11 am

Kiara grinned and nodded. "She's my precious pet," she said as Bree fluttered over to a flower. She looked at Ace and asked, "Do you have any pets?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 am

"Heh," A smile grew on my face, and I whistled. "Kirin!" After a few moments, a whiteish blue horse came running over to them. On top of it's head sat a regal horn, which sparked on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Kiara gaped at the horse. "Wow...it's," she said, "...beautiful. She went closer to it and looked at Ace. "Can I pet it?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:05 pm

"Actually, you can ride her if you want." I said bluntly, then as if she understood, Kirin bowed her head for Kiara to get on.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Kiara brightened up and eagerly got on. "Thank you!" she squealed. She pat its mane and whispered into its ear. "Just don't destroy the park."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?   Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2