Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Smiling with pain? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Smiling with pain? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Smiling with pain? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Smiling with pain? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Smiling with pain?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Peur sat at a table in the corner of a small restraunt that few people knew about. A single saxophone player does an easy jazz tune on the opposite end of the establishment. It's raining outside and the music suits his mood. [stinking school. I joined up like people said I should, yet I'm treated as an outcast.] he runs a single finger around the edge of his cup [im better than most of them, and they know it. Maybe I should join up with those lotus guys again.....]
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Nature

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Smiling with pain? UCMjJT8.... Smiling with pain? UCMjJT8.... Smiling with pain? UCMjJT8
With the weather being crazy once again, Beliar barely managed to enter a small restaurant before the rain could leave him soaked wet. Now that he had entered, he was bound to sit down and order something. It would be rude to do otherwise. The calming jazz tune coming from the saxophone made his ears all the more interested. He approached an empty table somewhere near a window and occupied one of the chairs.

After staring at the rainy weather outside for several minutes, he turned to the waiter who had come to take his order. "Do you have chocolate? I'm not really in the mood to eat right now."  The waiter nodded and left to prepare the hot drink. What a nice restaurant this was. How had he not come across it before? Such a shame.

His eyes scanned the small restaurant and its few costumers. All of them seemed to be here to enjoy a quiet meal with jazz music in the background except for one. A boy around his age was sitting at a table in the corner of the shop, drinking something. Perhaps he was in the same situation as Bel. An unfortunate soul caught up in the rain. Or maybe not.
-------------------------------------------
ooc: jazz piece there's a piano playing too but I think it's pretty accurate asdgasd; also, I hope you don't mind me joining the thread~
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Ooc: not a bit! I never make private threads

Peur looks up at the sound of the door. The rain that sprinkled his form gave his reasons for entering away almost imediately. He lets out a bored sigh [now I'm remarking upon strangers] he thinks to himself in a droll tone. The waiter arrives with his food, a sort of cheesy crab dish that Peur got every time he came here.
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 am

Smiling with pain? UCMjJT8.... Smiling with pain? UCMjJT8.... Smiling with pain? UCMjJT8
As the waiter left the hot drink on his table, Bel found himself wondering about the lone stranger at the corner of the shop again. A delicious looking meal had arrived at the other boy's table, and Beliar was starting to get hungry. He looked back at his drink, and picked it up, taking a sip reluctantly. Maybe he should just order something to eat too. Who knew what kind of meal he would find back at the headquarters; if he even found anything there.

He leaned back on his chair and rustled his hair for a bit, his gaze scanning the street outside. The boy could not tolerate the lack of company at the moment. Taking his cup with him, he got off his chair and headed to the other boy's table, taking up a sit on the opposite side. He smiled at him familiarly and took another sip from his hot chocolate. "Is it good? I'm thinking of ordering one too." he said as he nodded to the plate of food on the table.

His curiosity had been bugging him, and his social instincts pushed him into doing what he did. Besides, it would be a shame to spend your stay in such a lovely restaurant alone.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Peur had set himself to eating his meal with gusto when the person sat down and asked a question, catching Peur totally by surprise. He looks up with a bunch of crab hanging out of his mouth. He says "whaaa....?" In a garbled tone Through the mouth-full.
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 am

Bel responded with a chuckle at the boy's clumsy reaction. The sight in front of him was not very attractive at the moment and he did not hesitate to point that out in his own way. "I suggest you close your mouth or else you might scare me away; and we wouldn't want that, would we now, love?" He smiled at the boy mischievously as he leaned back on his chair taking another ship from his drink.

"So, is it good?" He remained stern on his question. He was seriously thinking of ordering the same dish and he needed recommendation. Besides that, the one sitting in front of him might also prove to be an interesting companion for the rest of his stay and thus he wanted to keep a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Peur quickly swallows and responds with a guarded expression "it's my favorite dish." He quickly begins thinking of ways this conversation might benefit him in some way [money?power?it doesn't look much like he has either one. Stil I had better find out a bit more.] "so do you live around here?"
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:08 pm

"That's better~" He turned to one of the waiters and called him to their table, ordering the same dish the other boy had. "Well, if it's your favorite dish it must be good, right?" Bel gave him another charming smile and waited patiently for his dish to arrive. A few moments later, he was ready to start a more interesting conversation, but the other boy beat him to it.

"Oh, yes, I do live around here. In a huge building down the street. You can't miss it!" He grinned playfully at the boy when he finished his sentence. Who knew, the one in front of him might even be in the same organization with him. He didn't know all the white oracle's members; only a few had chatted with him. Or perhaps the boy was from MEA. He seemed a bit too goofy for that though, or maybe he had gotten the wrong first impression? How where kids in MEA anyway? He had only met a few in the middle of battles and they all had that idiotic idea of being "the good guys".
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

[huge building? Must be rich! Unless...] "is it an apartment? I think I might know the place." He says while leaning back in the seat with his usual witty smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:53 pm

"Ah, well, not exactly an apartment..." His eyes averted the other boy and turned to whee the waiter had went off to. He shifted i his seat i anticipation for his food, but turned back a few moments later. "It's more like a hotel than just apartments. Or an office building with bedrooms, huge halls, training fields..." His voice became more silent as he finished his sentence. Maybe it was not a good idea to reveal the rest.

Switching his face expression into a childish one again, he smiled at the other ad redirected the question. "What about you? Do you live around here?" And just when he finished his question, a fact hit him. He still didn't know the boy's name, or had introduced himself for that matter. "Oh, pardon me! I haven't even introduced myself. How rude~ My name is Beliar Severin. It's a pleasure to meet you~" He leaned forward with a spark of interest in his eyes. "And you would be...?"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:26 pm

[crap!] he thinks to himself [names,names....darnit I can't think of a good fake one! I'm taking to long to answer! He's going to get suspicious.] his charming smile does not change and he covers his pause with a fit of fake coughing "I'm jack. And I live down 4th street." He says picking a random street.
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm

"I'll remember that, Jack." He leaned back down to his seat again, never leaving his eyes off the other boy. What a plain name... At least he seemed to be a normal fellow. It looked almost impossible for him to be from MEA. Was he perhaps attending some other school? He looked quite young to be a working adult. Oh but what nonsense was he thinking about. MEA was not the only school around. Rather, it was a school which trained murderers, not students.

"So, what school do you attend? Or have you given up on it?" He barey managed to finish his question. The waiter was right next to the table, leaving down the crab dish in front of Bel. The boy immediately turned his face down to his food and grabbed his knife and fork, mumbling an "Ittadakimasu" before digging in. Once he had consumed his first bite, he turned his eyes to the other in search of an answer to his previous question.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Peur had been caught off gaurd at first, but he was a master con/theif and his natural talents made coming up with a decent lie easy now that he was back in control of himself "I go to west-miller high-school outside of town" [good.westmiller is to far for him to bother following it up.]

"Do you go to school around here?" He says in an attempt to turn the conversation away from himself. [lord, this guy asks a lot of questions!]
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:05 pm

"Eeeh..." Westmiller was way too far for anything. Well, potential friend or not, he wouldn't be able to bother him in school hours sadly. He continued eating his crab bit by bit, until the conversation turned back to him.

"Aah, well, I stopped going to school some time ago. It didn't turn out to be my thing, I guess." Truth as, he had practically been forced to drop out from school. Both the tragic events in his life, as well as his entrance to White Oracle had taken up most of his time, making unable to attend school even if he wanted to. That didn't bother him much though; he had learned what he had to learn. The rest was for those with a bright and normal future. Getting a job at a high ranking company, having a family, stuff like that. His future was long gone by now and he didn't bother making up for it.

His questions dried out soon and thus he resorted to another type of conversation. "I like your hair. It looks soft." The compliment was rather out of the blue and seemed more fitting to a young lady, rather than a highschool boy, but Bel saw no difference in the two, and thus had no problem expressing it with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Peur grabs a bit of his hair with a bemused smile "well....thanks." [how about money....] "so what do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:06 pm

The conversation was back to him again, and in a seemingly weird manner. "Eeh, you know, this and that. Part time jobs mostly; I'm not really the stable type." White Oracle occupied most of his time frequently, and though he was provided with food and a bed to sleep on, he still needed money for other things. His grin became a smirk all of a sudden, and the tone of his voice became from bored to teasing. "Don't worry though; if we were to get married I would find a job with a better income to support us." He was there already, so, why not push the other with a bit more teasing?
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Peur responds easily enough, though he was now a bit uncomfortable "I don't roll that way." He says without missing a beat "so what occupies most of your time then? Surely you do something" [this guys starting to look a little shady, and that means crime. Wait, hold up! No school, no income, this guy is totally white oracle!] upon this realization his eyes widen in poorly hidden shock. He decides to wait and see what his response will be.
Back to top Go down
Kuriruru

Kuriruru

Character sheet

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:15 am

"Oh well. Shame." The tone of his voice sounded disappointed, but he had practically expected such an answer. There weren't many around here that went both ways. The other boy pressed further in the "occupation" topic, and Bel found himself in weird situation. He wasn't really in the mood for a fight, but if his true identity was revealed, a fight was most likely to follow.

He suddenly remembered that the other was not from MEA. He hadn't met many high schoolers from other schools, but it seemed like the fight he was waiting for was to be canceled since MEA wasn't involved. Or s he hoped. "Eeem... Well, I kinda belong to this organization called white oracle Have you heard of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Peur takes on a grin that is both greedy and arrogant. He puts his feet on the table and places both hands behind his head "I knew I had you pegged. Does the name Peur mean anything to you?" He asks knowing that everyone in the group knew exactly who he was "I want back in." He says flatly, all the mirth in his eyes gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smiling with pain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling with pain?   Smiling with pain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Smiling with pain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Elementalist Academy  :: The City :: Downtown-
Jump to: