Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Time Flies (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Female Virgo Posts : 133

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Eartth And Fire

Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm

"Okay..." He watches Kiara run towards the food court. I don't understand how she's so happy...
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Female Posts : 159

Character sheet
Support Elements : Ice, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:56 pm

When Kiara arrived at the food court, she brightened up. There's so much food!" Kiara gushed. She decided to go to a sweets shop and went over eagerly. Since there was no employees, she was eager to get free food. Then she groaned mentally. I was so focused on food, I forgot to ask if he wanted anything," she thought. She looked at food for a very long time. Finally, she decided to get them all. She got caramel apple, blue and pink cotton candy, a crepe, and all sorts of candy and walked back to Kenji.

When she finally reached him, she dumped everything on his arm. "I didn't know what to get you so I just gave you everything," she said apologetically, "If you don't want them, just give it to somebody else."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:10 pm

"Oh god..." He chuckles, taking a bit out of the Caramel apple. "You out did yourself this time."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 am

Kiara grinned. "You think so?" she asked as she snagged the pink cotton candy out of his arms. She eagerly bit into it the pink fluff. "Yum!" she said, continuing to demolish the treat. Then she saw something that caught her eye and a competitive gleam shined in her eyes. She raced over to a game booth with her half-eaten fluff. She turned to Kenji and grinned, "I bet you can't beat me at hoops." It was that booth where you had to shoot mini basketballs into mini hoops; luckily it was one of the boothes that survived their elements earlier.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:09 am

"I'll play." Kenji says with a chuckle, running his fingers through his hair. He was always considerbly good at basketball since he was quite tall and he played it with his dad as a child. "I am the best at this game, so you better watch out." He warns her.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:06 pm

"We'll see," she grinned as she gave him 10 mini basketballs. "We should have a bet," she continued, "If I win, you have to be my personal slave for a day."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

"Deal." Kenji says with a shrug, not caring for his prize if he wins. 'START' He quickly picks up one of the basketballs and easily throws it into the hoop. Kenji did the same with all the other basketballs, only missing the basket by an inch twice.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Kiara began to throw. She threw 9 balls in, with one of them a miss. When she got the final ball, she prayed, "Please make this in, please make this in!l She threw with her best shot and looked up hopefully. It balanced on the side and...it dropped down the hoop! Kiara cheered and smirked at Kenji. "Mwhaha! You have to be my personal slave! Lucky for you, I don't feel like it should be today," she said cheerfully. "Unless," she added, "You wish to redeem yourself. You were really close; I barely made that last shot."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm

"I don't mind losing so there is no need for that." Kenji says with a smirk as well. "Anyways, whatever you make me do can't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 pm

"You might be right, might be wrong," she said as she grabbed a stuffed animal from a rack. "I didn't make 10 perfect shots so I can't get a jumbo toy but this is enough for me," Kiara thought.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Kenji sighs, taking one of the jumbo stuffed animal from the rack even though he only made 8 perfect shots. "Here." He says as he gave it to Kiara. "You might as well take the biggest one, considering that you defeated me."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Suien came to the amusement park, curious to see what the commotion he'd heard was. He spotted Kiara and Kenji, and came over to them for questioning. "Hey, you two. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Kiara was surprised. "Oh..thanks," she said as she took the toy. She squeezed it and laughed. "It's so squishy!" Kiara thought. Then she heard a stranger's voice behind her. She was surprised but still kept her composure. "We're just enjoying ourselves of course," she said.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:11 pm

"Is that a problem?" Kenji asks the man with a smirk. His voice sounded annoyed, like he was going to punch someone soon, which could happen.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Kiara nudged Kenji with her elbow. "It isn't going to help my lie if you assassin someone," she thought. Of course Kenji wouldn't hear it but she just did it by instincts.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:22 pm

He sighs. "I'm sorry for my attitude, mister. The two of use haven't gone out together for such a long time and this was our way of making up for it." Kenji was hoping to get this man to leave before this lie becomes too big and out of control.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Kiara smiled at the man politely. "Phew," Kiara thought in relief, "The nicer, the better."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

"Yes I'm sure it's a swell day to be at the amusement park, with all the staff unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Kiara shrugged. "We found it like this," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:09 pm

"I don't take too kindly to lying children with no respect for me." Suien held a hand out to his side, ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Kenji raises his hand up, motioning him to stop. "There is no need to fight, sir. We aren't lying and we respect you." It was almost painful for him to say this to some random stranger. "The two of us are simply trying to enjoy ourselves until you came. I do understand why you may seem upset but can you please not ruin this moment for us."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Kiara nodded in agreement. She didn't want to say anything else because she was worried she would mess up.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave this place then. It's illegal to be here without the staff in attendance." Suien returned his hand to his side. "Unless you think you can do to me what you did to the staff."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Kenji sighs, looking over at Kiara. He wouldn't mind fighting this man but Kiara may not like that too much. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Kiara frowned. "B-but I like it here.." she muttered. For some reason, she felt like she was a five year old about to give a tantrum. Her eyes began to well up and her lips trembled. "Dang these hormones," she cursed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies (Open)   Time Flies (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Flies (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next