Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet
Main Element : Fire
Support Elements : Lightning

Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 am

There are some gunshots more cussing and explosions with the smell of burnt wood which probably mean a fire elementalist is nearby
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Female Posts : 159

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Ice, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:55 am

"Is...that smoke?!" Kiara asked. "Holy Shizzles! she thought, "This is the perfect time to use my elements but I can't show Ace that!" She sighed and looked at Ace, "We can save the shopping for later. We should go before we get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:05 am

"Alright." Damm... it looks like there's an elementalist that could use my help, but what would Kiara think? I grabbed her hand to make sure we didn't get separated, then flicked on a light switch. Thankfully the building still had power, and I found a vent. "I'll toss you up then..." After a few seconds of contemplation I continued. "then I'm going to go out. I'll come back and tell you when it's safe... Sorry for bringing you here." I gave her a hug, then held out my hands to lift her up to the vent.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:17 am

There is a rumbling then more smoke yelling and cussing
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Kiara frowned. She didn't like the plan very much and decided to let it go. "Thank you," she muttered as she climbed into the vent. She mouthed the words, good luck, and went off. She was determined to see what was happening. She followed where the smoke smelled the strongest.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Outside Jet is fighting with some thugs there were lots of pieces of wood burning around the area they were fighting
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 pm

"Dammit Jet! Why are you in the hollows!" I said running outside. "And of all the days, it has to be the day that I bring a girl here?" My shouts echoed as I snapped a man's arm. Honestly I was always better at hand to hand than most but I didn't practice my elements as much.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 pm

"We'll they found where my stash is hidden so I am teachin these guys a lesson." Jet says as he throws five lightning shuruken a at a guy all of them impaling in his chest
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:58 pm

I sighed. "Move Jet." I held out my hand and used the other one to keep it steady. "Kirin!"
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Jet barrels rolls oilut pf the way and says "Been a while since we fought together without attacking each other hasn't it ace?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:46 pm

I closed my eyes and lightning shot out of my hand, landing between the thugs. It then went up in to the sky, and came back down in the form a horse with a horn (not a unicorn -_-Wink which began rampantly killing the thugs. "Agreed..." Shakily I fell to my knees, recovering from the overactive use of my energy. "Sorry we couldn't enjoy it, but I'm in a rush."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 am

Kiara finally found the source of the smoke and peered though the gaps of the vent. "What the hell?" she thought, "Ace uses elements?" Despite her mass confusion, she had one thing she knew for certain. "I have to keep these guys alive. Jet is my spy and Ace is my shopping buddy," she thought in determination. Her eyes darkened and suddenly the guys they were fighting were clutching their throats. Kiara was making the oxygen around the them dissolve, making them easy targets
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Jet looks down his hoodie and says "Brisingr it is time." A little fiery red orange wolf pup with sparkling golden eyes pops its head out bark hops onto the ground stamps on the ground making a bunch of dust and when it settles there are two jets exactly the same expect one barks instead of talking
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Once they were all dead, the electricity dissipated, this horse shaped energy disappearing. "Well... I'm going to be off now..."
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 pm

"Ok I got to hide my stash better now Jet looks at Brisingr nods brisngr turns back into the wolf pup hops on Jets should And Jet walks into a alleyway nearby and away
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Kiara sighed in relief as they all died. She popped out of her hiding place and ran up to them. "Ace, Jet! Are you okay?" she asked, looking at the dead people. She knew that since Ace couldn't have been part of White Oracle (she never saw him before), he must have be in MEA. She sighed and decided to not mention it.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:13 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." I gave her a hug. "Sorry about all that."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:21 pm

"It's okay," she muttered, surprised by the hug. She turned to Jet, who was walking away. "Is he okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:07 pm

"Jet? Oh yeah, he does this kind of stuff all the time." I let go of her and continued. "Don't get me wrong though, he's a good guy."
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Jet comes back out of the alley dragging a thug by the leg saying "Tell me where they hid it." But the thug says "Never."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

"Eh?" she asked, "Hiding what?"
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:53 am

Jet graphs the thug to a barrel filled with water and shoves his face under holdin it there "A stash of stolen goods."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 pm

"Oh..." she said as she looked at the thug in amusement.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Jet holds him nder for a little longer pulls him out "SPeak now." the thug says "I will take it to my grave." Jet grins and says "That can be arranger."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:18 pm

"Oh for god sake Jet, you can tell by the oil on his pants leg, and the bump on his forehead that he was just at that auto facility. If it's not there I promise this guy will be here when you get back." I grabbed the man and pulled him up by his hair. "Is it at the auto facility? Because if it is, and you don't tell us, we can't tell all of your friends inside to leave before we blow the building up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop Til You Drop :(   Shop Til You Drop :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Elementalist Academy  :: The City :: Shopping District-
Jump to: