Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Still alone. Not that that bothers me....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... Empty
PostSubject: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Alicia: leaning on the balcony, I watch from above. This was one of my favorite watching spots, where I could see what everyone was doing. My pen scribbles at the speed I light across the page of my notebook.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Kataro quietly walks into the balcony. He noticed the girl but didn't say anything to her. He put his hands in his pockets and looked towards the sky. The warmth of the sun fell over his skin. He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Alicia: I jump in surprise and turn around. Seeing it was someone I didn't know (no surprise there), I begin to scribble in my notebook. I occasionally glance up to take another look at him.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Kataro opened his eyes and stared into the sun. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Alicia: I look up from my notebook. "What is?" I ask. 'Why's he talking to me?' I think to myself with a ps lightly puzzled expression.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm

*slightly
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 pm

"The sun. It's so amazing." Kataro usually wasn't like this, but he was in an extremely good mood.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Alicia: I look up at the sun. "It looks like a normal ball of light to me..." I mumble as I write something else down.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Kataro's mood instantly changed. He was back to his normal self. "What are you writing?" He said with a disgusted look on his face. He wasnt irritated or anything. It was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Alicia: "nothing interesting...." I mumble as I force myself to close the notebook. Wow, this person had changed in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:03 pm

"Don't lie to me." Kataro said staring at her. He turned around and sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Alicia: I shiver a bit as I say quietly, "it's only some notes, nothing anyone else would be interested in."
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

"Hmmmm.... Will you allow me to read them?" Ge said as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Alicia: "I'd rather you didn't." I say as I hold my notebook tighter.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm

"Fine." Kataro was pretty bored. There was not much to do. "I challenge you to a friendly battle." He said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Alicia: "a-a battle?" I ask, surprised. I hadn't really had a chance to test my skill, but was I outmatched?
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Kataro nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Alicia: "okay, I guess... But I'm not very good." I say. I stand up and set down my bag and notebook.
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:29 pm

I get off of the ground and my smile slowly fade into a slight smirk. "I'll go easy on you..."
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Alicia: I look around. "Shouldn't we move to somewhere more open?"
Back to top Go down
Erup41

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Kataro nods. Then he jumps off of the balcony and lands on the ground, unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Alicia: I take the safe way, the steps, and pull my bag after me.
Back to top Go down
Danie-chan

Danie-chan

Female Aquarius Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:58 am

"May I join your battle?But it won't be friendly you know."

Erin jumped down of the balcony and landed right in front of the two kids with a smirk on her face.The girl was spying at the two students for a while and waited the right time to appear.

The students were a boy and a girl.The boy was around her age,Hes hair were black and hes clothes were black as well.The girl looked lke she was around 13.Her eyes were violet and her hair was blue.Erin hade never saw that kids before but she didn't care,she just wanted some entertainment.

The white oracle member walked some steps to the kids.Then she looked at them with an empty look and said.

"Come on,don't be shy,it will be fun!"

Last edited by Danie-chan on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stella Bridgewater~

Stella Bridgewater~

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am

Alicia: "u-Uhm..... I don't know...." I say, feeling intimidated by the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still alone. Not that that bothers me....   Still alone. Not that that bothers me.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Still alone. Not that that bothers me....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Elementalist Academy  :: The Academy :: School balcony-
Jump to: