Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Female Posts : 159

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Ice, Water, Earth

Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Kiara laughed in amusement. "Really? Because I growl? Or is it because I get distracted easily?" she asked. Then she pointed to Yuki and asked to Jet AND Yuki, "Doesn't that hurt?"
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet
Main Element : Fire
Support Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

"Nope and you are like a mother wolf protecting her pup a.k.a her." Jet points to Yuki
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Kiara smiled, "Huh..you have a funny way of thinking," she mused. Then she mentally face-palmed herself. "I'm so stupid," she thought, "I'm supposed to be fighting him!" She could just see the reaction of the boss when Kiara tried to explain to her how she let a MEA student escape.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

"Thanks and now I must get her off without hurting her."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Kiara didn't pay attention since she was thinking whether or not to hit him. Finally she decided what to do. "Sorry," she muttered as she released a fresh batch of Wind Slicers. She aimed at the upper area so they would avoid Yuki. "Please get knocked out...it'll make my job much easier," she begged in her head.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:20 pm

Her stands his ground despite getting cut up badly "I am not going to hurt you I did not mean that first strike battle motives hell I don't care if you almost kill me I don't attack girls."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Kiara glared at him. "Ugh!" she exclaimed, "You're making me feel guilty!" She closed her eyes and blew Jet backwards.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:56 pm

When he stop moving from being blown backwards he stands up says "Thanks for getting her off my leg and stay the same you look really cute like that." With that said he turns and starts walking away
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Kiara flushed. "H-hey! Where do you think you're going?!" she protested, running in front of him. Then she sighed and said, "Since you look like you're never going to pass out, I'll let you go...in one condition. You have to tell me what your principal's weakness. If you don't know, then I'll have to give you my contacts and you'll have to spy for me. Deal?:
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:13 pm

"Ok fine I don't know much about the principle but I can see what I can find out."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 am

"YAY! Kiara-kun can we double cross him?" Yuki hugged Kiara's leg again, staring back at him blankly.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Kiara was surprised by his answer. "He's easier to deal with than most," she thought. Nevertheless, she stuck out her hand so he could shake it. "Good," she grinned, "We have a deal." Then she took out a piece of notepad. While she was writing down her contact, she told Jet the rules: "You MUST give me a weekly report. If you don't, I'll literally hunt you down. Oh an you must NEVER tell anybody." She handed him the contact paper and then smiled at Yuki. "Silly Yuki," she said, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
TucKvEe

TucKvEe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Jet takes the paper and says "Ok. I got it."
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:09 am

Kiara was relieved. "Good," she said before heading the other way. Before she exited though, she turned to Yuki. "Are you coming with me Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:07 am

"Yes Kiara!" Yuki simply declared, then ran to catch up with Kiara. "Can we go have some fun now? I wanna watch strong looking people suffer!"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 am

Kiara grinned. "Sure," she agreed, "Pick anyone here. We'll beat him/her so badly, he'll be too damaged to cry to his mommy."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 am

"Hmmmm..."Yuki thought long and hard about it, then pointed her finger out, aiming it at random people. "That one!" Her finger landed on an important looking man, stepping out of a vehicle with tinted windows, and wearing a suit.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:38 am

"Good idea," Kiara said. But then she added, "We can't attack randomly in public though. We should lure him somewhere secretive." Then she remembered how her previous fight wasn't so private and shook her head. "Nevermind...let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 am

"Yay!" Yuki ran at the man, her eyes slowly becoming less innocent. "Bang! Bang!" Her finger was still pointed at him, and she changed her hand in to the shape of a gun, pretending to fire. While she did so, slivers of ice appeared and were sent flying in to the windshield of the man's car.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Kiara heard the man yell in protest and she grinned. A gust of air blew the man back and he flew on top of the car. She heard a very satisfying crash and smiled. "How satisfying," she muttered happily.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 pm

When Yuki reached the man, she put her hand over his heart, and froze the water molecules in his blood. "I'm going to drain your life essence now!" She giggled, as she watched his crystallized blood shoot out of his body in spikes.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Kiara laughed with her. She went up to man and placed her hand above his mouth, careful to avoid the spikes. The man turned blue and she smiled. She was absorbing his oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Yuki stuck herself with one of the spikes, then created a small fire next to the cut. As the blood moved in to her body, the fire would melt it in to it's liquid state, and drain out of the other side of her hand. Her body would naturally absorb most of it's nutrients on it's way through.
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:40 am

Soon Kiara managed to absorb all his oxygen up. "It looks like we finished with this guy," she said, "How about we attack that sumo guy there?" She nodded towards a person who looked like a sumo wrestler. "This should be funny," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:31 pm

"Okay!" She shouted happily, her eyes growing redder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look! It's all red and sticky!   Look! It's all red and sticky! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next