Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
The Sound Of Music EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
The Sound Of Music EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
The Sound Of Music EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
The Sound Of Music EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
The Sound Of Music EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
The Sound Of Music EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
The Sound Of Music EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
The Sound Of Music EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Sound Of Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Female Virgo Posts : 133

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Eartth And Fire

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hello?" Haruka called out, making sure she was alone. Good. I'm the only one here. She thought to herself as she walked over to one of the benches and took a seat there. Without a second thought, Haruka took out her flute case and opened it gently, acting as if it was diamonds or something. Time to play.... She then slowly picks up her flute and brings it to her lips, playing one of her favorite songs from her favorite anime; Naruto- sadness and sorrow.

Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Female Posts : 45

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Mizu replied after Haruka finished the song on the flute. "You play nicely." Mizu clapped and complimented. "Where did you learn it from?" She asked quietly, trying not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Haruka looked over at Mizu with her eyes slightly widen. "Um...thank you." Normally this would never happen, considering Haruka never plays for anyone. "I learned it myself." There was a slight quiver to her voice, which showed a bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:32 pm

"No problem. You're very talented." "What you so scared about?" She asked. "There's no need to be scared." She said. "It's just me." Mizu sat down next to Haruka. "Why play up here? Play for everyone. I bet you would make them feel better. Just like I love food."

(WHY DID I SPELL NEVER? XD)

Last edited by Mizu Kori on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"The songs I play are personal, they are apart of me. If I play them to people it would be like I am telling them part of my story." She whispered. The thought of telling people her past didn't bother her, but knowing that people would maybe treat her differently did.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 am

"So, tell them your story. Tell me you're story. I can listen." Mizu ate some Pokey. Right now, she was all ears and mouth... "So, go on, tell me." She forced Haruka, still eating.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 am

"Sorry but I don't know you well enough to tell you something like by past." Haruka said with a small sigh. She secretly wanted to tell Mizu, but she knew it isn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm

"Its fine. You can just tell me when you are ready." Mizu ate some Pokey, "You want?" She asked. This time, she offered a whole pack of Pokey. "I don't mind to share. Sharing is caring. So I'm caring. Eat one." Mizu put it on Haruka's lap. "If you keep eating, someday, you could be eaten." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:05 pm

She giggles lightly before letting out a sigh, "I would love to paint such a beautiful view..." Her eyes twinkled as she said that, showing her love for sights and art. "It's certainly a sight to see..."
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yup, the Pokey is really that beautiful." Mizu joked. But you cant really tell if she is joking or not. She ate one. "Beautiful looks, beautiful taste, beautiful smell, beautiful feeling, beautiful sounds. Its just perfect." She blushed just at the thought of food. Took a bite, and she melted. "Beautifully Perfect." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:26 pm

"Eh...their okay." Haruka joked back with a snicker. "I mean it's not the best thing I ever eaten." Like Mizu, you could barely tell if she's joking or not. "The taste is plain, the looks are dull and there's nothing special about it in whole."
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:33 pm

"How dare you insult Mr. Pokey like that! Don't listen, she doesn't know what she is talking about! She's just being a big spicy pants!" Mizu says as though Haruka had just insulted Mizu's best friend.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:36 pm

"I'm just kidding." Haruka giggled. "Or maybe I'm not." She then looks back at the view and smiled once again. "But really... don't you love this view!"
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Mizu nodded, "Reminds me of sunset cake. Or yellow and orange jell-o." Mizu compared food to a sunset. "Or Halloween cookies, or candy corn. Just so many possibilities." She ate another Pokey.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:53 pm

"I would love to look at something with your perspective." Haruka says with a small giggle. It was hard to believe that someone could look at such a beauty and think of food. But hey, everyone's different'
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

"One hundred percent beautiful!" Mizu said. "Thinking about all this food is making me hungry." She said, even though she was already eating something. "Mr. Pokey, I'm not saying that your not enough, I'm just saying that it would be better if there was more!" She said to her Pokey.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:26 am

"You're such a crazy girl..." She giggles with a huge grin. "Your love of food is strong, but will it last?" Haruka was joking when she said this, but her voice acted like she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:49 am

"My love will last forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever ever ever. And it will never ever ever ever end. If something comes between me eating and food, then I will do everything in my power to stop that kind of evil." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Character sheet

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:53 pm

"Hmm...I believe you." She declares, sticking her index finger in the air like a idiot. "You better keep your word! Don't you DARE go on a diet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sound Of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sound Of Music   The Sound Of Music Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sound Of Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Elementalist Academy  :: The Academy :: School balcony-
Jump to: