Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? Empty
PostSubject: Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me?   Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Yuki ran around throughout the White Oracle Headquarters, small patches of ice in the place of her footprints. She was bored of 'playing' with strangers, and wanted to enjoy the company of her fellow white oracle members. The only problem was, she couldn't find any. "I wonder where they all went?"
Back to top Go down
Kiara
Admin
Kiara

Female Posts : 159

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Ice, Water, Earth

Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me?   Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:56 pm

"Yuki!" Kiara exclaimed as she walked down the hall. Bree was off flying somewhere and she had enough training today. "What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down

Yuki's break from playing with strangers- Will you play with me?
Page 1 of 1