Magic Elementalist Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Elementalist Academy

Pick a element and a side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Welcome to the Little Garden
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:36 pm by Kuro

» Smiling with pain?
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Sovuru

» A flower in distress [closed; ryn-ryn<3]
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am by Kuriruru

» Shunned: Sad on the inside?
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm by Sovuru

» Website!!
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:14 pm by Sovuru

» Fooling around?
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Pets
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am by Kasane

» Marge's quiet time.
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:40 pm by Toaster Waffles

» Ayumi's Skills (W.I.P)
The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:54 am by Ayumi

Most Viewed Topics
Time Flies (Open)
Marge's quiet time.
Watching and recording
Look! It's all red and sticky!
Shop Til You Drop :(
Just another day at the park- What is a white oracle anyways?
Stalking his prey
Bonding With Animals
Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers.
Watching the sunset
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Lost Chips :'[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Female Posts : 45

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

The Lost Chips :'[ Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 am

Mizu was crunching on Chips with full bags of junk foods and healthy foods. There were also oils, meats and a bunch of other stuff as well. They were very, very heavy just it was all worth it for the great food she was going to prepare later on. Mizu was just happy that she was chewing on Chips!

She munched and munched, but, she dropped one. Mizu stopped, looked down, and cried silently. I loved that chip most. She though. Then, the whole chip bag fell. She was full out crying now. It was disturbing other people, she didn't care. She wanted back her chips!
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Male Leo Posts : 189

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:26 am

I stared blankly at the girl carrying her food bags, as she dropped her chips and began crying. And this is why I don't leave campus.... Slouched over as usual, I walked over to her and picked up the bag. "Uh... you... dropped these..." Was she crying over chips?
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Mizu sniffed twice, whipped her eyes, and took the bag. But, she held it upside down, and they all fell onto to floor. Mizu got very teary eyes and looked at him with them. Even though she had a bunch more other junk foods in her bag, she wanted the chips. She hates having a good waste of food.

Mizu would buy more, but she used all her money on the food in her bag earlier. So she couldn't. And she could poof up some Pokey, but Pokey and Chips are not, not, NOT, the same thing to her. Mizu wanted this person to buy her more. Of course, this was being selfish, but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:57 pm

When I had thought she was done, she gave me the saddest look. I didn't know what to do, and I couldn't just leave her there like that. "Eh, d-don't look at me like that!" Crap... "O-okay, I'll go get you more chips, just stop crying." I held up a finger, then ran off to the nearest convenience store.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Mizu watched him go to the store. Still with teary eyes from mourning over the chips. "I hate you gravity!" She said to herself quietly over and over and over again. Everyone was looking at her. She was sitting on the ground, crying, like someone had secretly abused her. Mizu got up, and followed him, secretly. And she wasn't there when he came back.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 pm

I went inside, and saw only one bag of chips left on the rack. Quickly I ran for it, seeing some other person doing the same. "Oh hell no! Those chips are mine!" I used my bullet train ability, and zipped in to the man, knocking him out. "Uh... sorry there buddy." Quietly I took the chips and bought them, then walked outside. "Wha.... where did she go?!"
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Female Virgo Posts : 133

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Eartth And Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:34 pm

"What are you doing exactly?" Haruka asks Mizu, popping up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Kori

Mizu Kori

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 am

Mizu barely seemed scared, but she said, "Don't go around scaring people, its rude," She walked behind Ace and said, "Boo!" Like she was some kind of ghost, "Thank you," She took the chips, "Now, I can finally rest in peace." And with one blink, she disappeared.
"Boo!" She said to Haruka hoping to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Character sheet
Main Element :
Support Elements :

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:51 pm

'Boo!' Someone came from behind me and made a noise. No doubt it was that chip fanatic. I was hardly startled and I didn't turn around, just simply cocked my head at where the chips used to be. "Who was that girl?"
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld

RockMyWorld

Female Virgo Posts : 133

Character sheet
Main Element : Wind
Support Elements : Eartth And Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:12 pm

"Ah!" Haruka jumps up slightly, twirling around just to see Mizu standing there with some chips. "Don't do that...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Chips :'[   The Lost Chips :'[ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Chips :'[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Elementalist Academy  :: The City :: Shopping District-
Jump to: